I want to reach more people in my target audience. But how do I make sure my brand doesn’t get lost in a blizzard of other marketing messages?
The Competition-Melting Solution:
Let’s build your brand by getting the recognition it deserves with integrated advertising. With consistent (and creative) messaging that speaks to your target audience, this method promotes strong content across a strategic selection of media outlets. The results? Reaching more people and making them believers in your brand.
On Fire Results:
Carroll Hospital Family Birthplace Campaign
Challenge: Raise awareness for the hospital’s Family Birthplace expansion and cutting-edge Neonatal Couplet Care Program, while showcasing Carroll Hospital as a leader in obstetric care for babies born as early as 32 weeks
Solution: An integrated campaign targeting women ages 24-39 who were pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant
Media: Data showed that our target moms were tech-savvy researchers. We promoted the hospital’s mom-approved amenities and advanced neonatal care across various media:
- Programmatic digital advertising (display, mobile, and audio)–reaching women actively engaging with pregnancy or fertility apps and content
- Search engine marketing to reach women researching competitive hospitals
- Sponsored articles on parenting websites
- Print, billboard, and movie advertising to announce the expansion community-wide
- Email marketing and retargeting to valuable referral sources, like OB/GYNs
Results: The percentage of pre-term births (babies born before 37 weeks) nearly doubled—going from 5.6% of all hospital births to 9.5% of all births in just one year. Carroll Hospital’s leadership attributed this to higher consumer confidence brought on by the “Designed By Moms” campaign.