Meet Kolleen Kilduff: Senior Art Director and Queen of Crafting (and Make Your Own Desktop Craft!)
At Devaney & Associates we’re great at bringing you monster marketing results, but we’re great at a lot of other things, too! This month, see how senior art director Kolleen Kilduff combines her passion for all things artsy and her love of advertising to bring you creative solutions that are both effective and budget friendly.
How to Make Your Own Dry Erase To Do Board
Tighten those purse strings—making this quick craft costs less than $10! PLUS, it’ll save you from buying sticky notes and to do pads. Less paper wasted means you’re saving money AND the planet! Who is better than you?
- 8×10 Frame – $4 (you can get even cheaper frames at a dollar store!)
- Dry erase marker – $1
- Self-Adhesive Velcro Ovals – $3
- Cute background graphic – FREE! Our gift to you, this fun background is downloadable right here. Just download, print, and cut to size.
1. Gather all the materials.
2. Print out your background.
3. Cut background to size of frame.
4. Place behind glass in the frame and close.
5. Stick one side of Velcro on the dry erase marker and the other on the frame.
Send us pictures of your DIY To Do Board on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter!
(Music Credit for Video: “Teddy Bear Waltz” | Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) | Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 | http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)